Sunday, June 30, 2013

Genna here! I have realized today that no matter how many people say they love you, only half of them actually mean it. So don't get too comfy with people who say they want to be a part of your life after 16 years of ignoring and abandoning you. They just want to look good in front of the public. Yesterday was a rough day for me. What I just said happened to me once again but I'm not letting this person in. My friends say I don't know how it feels to be broken up with, but I know how it feels to be rejected all your life. I know how it feels to think that everything is your fault so you constantly say sorry. I turned into as crowd please, but no more. I realized with help that its okay to be me. Its okay to eat and enjoy life. Its okay to not say sorry when you didnt Do anything wrong. Its okay to be free.

No comments:

Post a Comment