Sunday, June 16, 2013

Life lessons ~ Summer

It seems I dive through an endless sea of mistakes and screw ups, sometimes I even make the same mistake once or even three times before it gets through that, hey, maybe I shouldn't do that any more! my dad always tells me " You only become wise through trial and error.". People constantly are walking in and out of my  life, and rarely stay longer then a year, even if I wish it different, that they could stay, I truly believe that some people are only meant to teach a lesson and once its taught, in any form or way, to leave. Kind of like Mary Poppins. A few years ago, when I was 13, I was quite the rebellion. I made a myriad of numerous mistakes that lead into pretty bad and corrupt situations. I'd imagine I'm the culprit for most of the gray hairs on my parents heads, aha, but once its all said and done, there's nothing you can do about it except look forward to the future to better things and strive for higher, more honorable morals for your self, and to never look back or dwell too much on things you simply can not change. Qoute ~ " She BELIVED she COULD, so she DID" - Unknown. Love, Summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment