Sunday, June 23, 2013

poppin bottles...protien bottles ;)

This morning I enjoyed a delicious bottlehouse farms salted caramel latte with my breakfast and enjoyed the light rain, although it was a bit cold. It's only 9:05 and I'm all pumped up for the gym! and this coming week...been trying to decide what my next essay will be about, it's gotta be done by July so I cant start the next two. So now when I say I'm taking a rest day, I mean I'm not doing cardio/ two a day workout, and instead just one weight lifting session. I do 6 days of two a day workouts, sometimes three, consisting of weights, swimming, and running, and the seventh day no cardio and just weights. People tell me that if I lift that I'll look like a guy, when in reality a girls gotta take steroids or testosterone to get to the 'buff guy' status. One test left for science then I'm done for the year! quote - " Though she be but little, she is fierce" - William Shakespeare, enjoy the day, ~ Summer xo

No comments:

Post a Comment