Thursday, June 13, 2013

sharing a blog

Hi! Genna and I ( Summer ) have decided to share a blog. I'm 15, turning 16 in august. I swim on a year round swim team, but am recovering from a shoulder surgery I had back in march. I also enjoy running, music ( I play guitar ), and going to the gym and lifting weights. I was born and raised on the beach at Chesapeake Bay, and moved out close to the Blue ridge Mountains when I grew a bit older. I've always been fascinated by nature and love walking through the creeks in the deep woods on hot summer days in search of adventure. Swimming is a huge part of my life, some say I'm obsessed and crazy, I say I'm dedicated and motivated!. I try to see the good in everyone and everything as well as keep my chin held high during rough times. I think a lot and some times I don't say much. something to keep in mind: Strong people stand up for themselves, but the strongest stand up for others. ~ Summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment