Tuesday, June 11, 2013

little short story i felt like sharing, the other day i was riding horses with one of my friends and while i was cantering around the arena, it was her turn to jump. anyway, she got to her final jump and right as she jumped it, she managed to break the standard(pole). we immediately laughed because neither of us have ever done that or have seen that been done before. our instructor looked at us and asked us how she was going to tell the owner what happened and how to fix it without getting a new one...my friend and i both said "super glue" at the same time and then looked at each other and started laughing. our instructor of course started laughing too because she never thought that too blonde girls would have the same idea, even though we knew it would never work, especially since the standard was broken completely in half. when it was my turn to jump my horse, i asked my instructor to hold the standard(pole) up and she immediately said no because she was afraid i was going to do the same thing my friend did, but instead she was afraid i would break her....this made my day and still makes me laugh =)

No comments:

Post a Comment